“100% Eco friendly” : Bike riding + Wineyard visit + cruising along the Loire : From Tours !
Appointment at the Tours’ Tourist Office
Half day schedule (4H00) :
- 13 km bike ride following “La loire à Vélo” (1h00), from the Tours’ tourist Office, to Montlouis sur Loire : along the Loire river on a bike path, accessible to all the family.
- Visit and wine tasting at “Cave de Montlouis sur Loire (1h00): discover our culture and the wine history of the area with an audio guide really helpful. You also gonna have a wine testing.
- Switching bikes for canoes at our base in Vouvray, and crusing to Tours (Guinguette du Pont Wilson or Pont de fil according to the water level) (7 km -1H30/2H00) : embark on unsinkable and self-draining canoes to go back to Tours. The cruse is accessible by everyone (6 years old minimum, know how to swim, closed toed shoes). Waterproof containers provided.
A map will be given to give you the way.
Everyday. Departures at 9AM and 2PM.
Prices: 29 € / person – 20 € / kids under 12y
Vouvray & Canoë
- You can come earlier and enjoy our pique-nique area
- This is a 14km cruise from Amboise to our base in Vouvray
- Visit of one of the biggest Wine Cellar in Vouvray to discover all the different wines from the region
- Wine tasting of 3 different wines
A map will be given to you. Embark on unsinkable and self-draining canoes. The cruse is accessible by everyone (6 years old minimum, know how to swim, closed toed shoes). Waterproof containers provided.
Prices: 26 € / person.
Stand Up Paddle
An other way to cruise along the Loire !
The Stand Up Paddle (SUP), is a gliding sport where you are standing on a board larger than a surfboard, propelling yourself using a paddle.
- Discover new sensations
- Cruise from another perspective
Be at least 10 years old.
Prices from 20 €.
According to your needs we can also make packages by combining multiple offers.
You will be able to do:
- Bike riding
- Canoe / Kayak
- Stand Up Paddle
- Having Wine tasting